Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Telegraph Letter Printed

Originally posted on April 14, 2009

Telegraph Letter Printed

Current mood: accomplished

This morning my edited letter to the Nashua Telegraph printed. Fortunately, I did the editing and in doing so took a different approach than some of the others letters printed in the Telegraph and Concord Monitor. It must have worked, if only temporary, because the usual bashers in the comments section, stayed away.


As Doomgrrl (aka Lola) posted in her comment on my last blog, NH Republicans are doing exactly as she said. Using the old 'badges' that they tried placing on homosexuals in the 70's and 80's. Unfortunately for them, those badges are totally false.


As a Republican friend posted on my Facebook page, "dont give up on all of us just because of a few ignorant ppl....we all arent bad!", I know he's correct.

Tomorrow evening, I'm making a return to Southern New Hampshire University to speak to a sexuality class, which I'm very much looking forward to. Not to mention that the last time I spoke to that class, I was just three weeks post-op. This time should be much more physically comfortable and I can leave the heavy sitting pillow at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment