Friday, March 9, 2012

Quick Flashback

Originally posted on December 11, 2008

Quick Flashback

Current mood: happy

It was last year on this day (Thursday, approx. two weeks before Christmas) that we got pounded with snow and ice. Granted that storm was "supposed to be a dusting" according to the local weathermen.

My normal 25 minute trip home, took me over two hours. It was very slow, very slick and just one brutal drive home. But I got home and went online and Michelle & Linda (MCM chicks) called me into a Yahoo chat room. It was there they informed me that I had eight (eventually four) MCM chicks coming with me to Montreal.

Granted there will be no good news tonight, but I certainly hope this trip home doesn't suck like that one did.

But this is just one of the great memories from a year ago, that came crashing back unexpectedly. These next few weeks I'm certain will be the same.

Thanks all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The View From MySpace


I'd do it all over again too.....

OHHHHHHHHHHH Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BUT NO CLOWNS this time damn it

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment