Thursday, February 9, 2012

View From My Nurses Upon My Return Home

From Nurse Anne

My turn to say thank you.

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your story.
Thank you for your smile, your kindness.

You are a wonderful human person. You want to be there for people that go through that and that is what I do too.

Like I said it was a real pleasure to see you all the time you were here.

You have a nice place in my heart.

I wish you the best. You deserve it.

Anne xo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey sweet and hot mama...

how are you..and hope that you and you're new tunnel of love are ok. Me same
old same old...I'm faced with difficult decisions and don't know what to
do....still working hard...I'm so happy to hear from you and I hope you will
keep in touch...keep up the good work with the dilations and please do take
care..

with love
you 're nurse from Montreal

Brigitte
xxxxxxx
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi you,

Sorry it took a while for me to write back. Keeping busy with everything as always has I can see! Glad to hear from you. Can't wait to see the article about you. Hope you're doing o.k. but then again who am I kidding, you're a champ so... keep on with the good work.

Miss you too
Later
Julie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment