Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happiness is........

Originally posted on May 11, 2008

Happiness is..... Current mood: happy

finding a new found fawn from the Plymouth area, flew for the first time and didn't damage her wings. I told you so......


Going out the past two days, no skirt, make up or heels, and still getting Ma'amed" or "Little Ladyed" in plain face, jeans and sneakers.


Realizing how much better I feel and act, with less discomfort, less dilating, less baths, brighter sun and just all around seeing how far I've come in three months. Even after physical stress or pain.


Yeah, it was worth it. No question, I'd do it all over again if I had to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The View From MySpace


i wish i can give you more than 2 Kudos!!!!! I am soo glad Happiness is shining down on you xoxoxo

Mary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That must be a wonderful experience, having people acknowledge you that way without having to put all the effort into makeup and clothing. I look forward to experiencing that myself someday!

And I know I've said it already, but thank you so much. And you're right: you told me. It's just gathering the courage to take the first step that is so difficult. Once taken that step has so much momentum behind it though that it's unstoppable.

Now let's hope I don't run into any unmovable objects. I'd rather not answer that old conundrum first-hand. :P

Jamie
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome girl!! You are the best! I am so happy to you are doing so well!

Lisa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deer fly? I'm so confused! Be sure to explain to me when we're HAVING DINNER AT INDIA PALACE! I'm so happy that you are able to see the world in a way that you never could before - you deserve so much sunshine, respect from strangers, and yes, flying fawns. ;)

Lola
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to hear your doing better. Yeah, it was worth it, but for craps-sake PLEASE don't do it all over again-- I swear you're trying to either kill me or lay claim to the ever mounting plume of white hair that's been peeking from my scalp lately... LOL

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment