Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Award Winning Video

Corey Perrine won multiple awards both in New England and across the United States for his work on this video that accompanied the second article from the Telegraph.

The day I did the narration was about a month after my return from Montreal. I saw some pictures that day that I haven;t seen since. The were truly amazing. Listening to my voice over, I can hear myself breaking up in spots. Thankfully Corey did manage to cut a lot of that out.

This video still brings out all emotions in me. Corey did a wonderful job. Thank you.

And I almost must my four guardian angels, Linda Kimel, Michelle Lavigne, Carrie Kelly and Gaily Doolittle. Love you all, long time.

http://media.nashuatelegraph.com/projects/becomingcynthia/

No comments:

Post a Comment