Saturday, January 28, 2012

Update (Trying To Keep Short)

Originally posted October 18, 2007

Update (Trying To Keep Short)

Sorry it’s been a while since I’ve updated. Been much busier than I would
have hoped. Here’s life’s quick recap.

It’s official. I’ve retired from NEMA and racing. I didn’t go out with the
dignity I had hoped. But I went out without regrets. My race officiating days
are behind me, unless a miracle happens. Don’t count on it, but………

My surgery date is Monday, January 28, 2008. I have to check in on
Thursday January 24 2008. I have two incredible friends planning on joining
me for a day or two. This is much more appreciated than I can even
verbalize. I’ve been told we will have a few days to see Montreal before
being incapacitated.

Romantically, I had some hope & promise but the air was let out of that
balloon unceremoniously.

I’ve hardly had any time to check here, never mind post. Don’t yell at me,
it’s not my fault. Honestly.

Oh and my Melinda is coming home to NH in November. Can I get help in
kidnapping her?

No comments:

Post a Comment