Monday, January 30, 2012

Ok,Ok, Ok

Originally posted December 13, 2007

Ok Ok Ok

Current mood: wanted


I posted a bad blog the other day. Thanks to true friends I'm over my slump. I've learned to slow down and not let life's little traumas build up on me. Thank you. You know who you are.


Granted their reasoning is a getaway more than my 'ordeal' but tonight two friends told me that I may have four or five joining me in Oh Canada. That is AMAZING, and more than I could ever have dreamed of or imagined.


To think, the first time(s) I saw that special on Discovery Health Network, I cried over the fact that I was going to be alone. Now I have the potential of five wonderful people coming..........People I truly care about and quite honestly, I'm stunned will be there........I'm thrilled beyond belief.


No more depression, no matter what! I've got friends and that's all that really matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment