Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's Official

It's Official!

Today at approximately 9:00 a.m. John Tebbetts legally became history (though not to the IRS) and Cynthia was born. Thanks to Andrea Schoenfeld for visiting me at Newbury Comics to calm my nerves last night. She was correct, probate court is easy.

After a morning at the court, at the DMV, Social Security, the dentist, my insurance company, the bank, telephone company and more , to change my records, I'm more exhausted than I was during the racing season. Plus I have more to do tomorrow.

I may be tired, but I've never felt better in my life.

Thank you all.

Love, Cynthia

PS
Yes, I will be changing my e-mail identity.

And thanks to Nokie Fornoro, Mike Scrivani and Steve Grant, barring anything unforeseen, I will be returning to my NEMA duties in 2006, but with a MUCH bitchier attitude. :-p


ADDENDUM ADDED 1/21/2012
Boy did that last sentence come back to haunt me hard within the next year. And is the major contributor to my distaste for ever getting involved with racing again.



No comments:

Post a Comment