Friday, January 20, 2012

I Don't Think I Can Take It

Originally posted on July 6, 2006

I Don't Think I Can Take It
Current mood: worried

Dear Friends,

I know this isn't going to be read, but I want it posted on public forum in case something "stupid"
happens.

I can't take it too much anymore. I realize I'm sooooooomuch better now that I'm on the hormones. But in all honesty, the seven months of happiness, are still having a hard time overcoming the 41 years of hell.

I didn't ask or seek to become "the freak" but lord knows it's too overwhelming. I have a lot of great friends and over the post few months have really learned how to separate the real ones from the fake ones. I do not wish my condition on anyone.It's living hell.

But I honestly don't know how much more I can take. I'm breaking and I'm breaking apart bad.
Thanks for being there and thanks for the kind words. But if I have to suffer another 41 years, there's just no f'ing way.

I'm sick of crying and I'm sick of fighting this alone.
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment