Saturday, January 21, 2012

Geezerteasers...What Can I Say?

Originally posted November 11, 2006

Geezerteezers.....what can I say?

Current mood: enthralled

A very special thanks to the Geezerteezers (Gail, Andrea & Elizabeth) for last night. It's the first time in years that I can honestly say I went to a club and saw four awesome bands, Usually only one or two are good, but all four were incredible. Thought I will be happy when NH goes smoke free, I'm still hacking up a lung from last night!.


You all were incredibly great to me and even grabbed my insecurities by the throat and shook them away. Thanks, I needed that.Gail told me I'm officially in the 'teezers, I hope she wasn't lying. But you all ROCK.

Samantha.........what can I say? Your "mistake" was the best thing I could have asked for. Absolutely made my night and almost 24 hours later it still has me smiling wide. It's the first time in my life I had to pull ouy my license to pro ve that I was male (well, WAS anyways!)

But your "mistake" was clear proof that the ungawdly amount of cash spent on therapy, hormones and laser treatments, is well worth every penny.

I can't wait for the next get together. You folks make me feel so good, I can only hope to repay with the same incredible vibes.

ADDENDUM ADDED 1/21/2012

I have yet to in the same room as these four, at same time, since the original post, LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment