Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Awesome Gift

Originally posted January 6, 2008

The Awesome Gift

Current mood: touched

Last night at the Racersbored.com Bored Bash 2008, I got an awesome gift from Jenn. A girl I've discussed here many a time. It was a stuffed moose. But the story of the moose's history and the words written in the card made the gift, all the more special. Jenn granted me permission to post them.


"Cyn, This old ratty thing, that I love, has gotten me through alot of hard times and some good too! I am passing him on to you to have during your journey and beyond. You can hug him, shake him, yell at him or just feel him there and he will love you no matter who you are, inside or out. So take him on your journey and I know you will be in good hands!!
Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you!

Love ya,
Jenn aka ModRookie"


Thanks for making me cry last night and again today. He'll be in good hands. I promise.



My Gift From Jenn

ADDENDUM ADDED 1/31/2012
The moose carried me through two weeks in Montreal and months of recovery. He still sits proudly in my office at work, watching my every move.

No comments:

Post a Comment